Throughout North Dakota this is the standard bail bonds system that is used. Those who need to use it can find bail bond agents throughout the state including in Fargo, Bismarck, and Grand Forks.
Once you contact a bail bondsman in North Dakota. The bail bond agent will then request some information. It is necessary for those that call to have this information readily available to provide. It will include:
• The criminal defendant's full, legal name.
• Where the individual is being held including the city, county and the state. Bail bond agents can be used from various counties and cities even different states rather than from the same location.
• What the charge is also important information.
• It is also important to know what the bail amount is. This can be obtained once the criminal defendant is arraigned at which time they will face a judge to learn what bail terms and amounts are.
• The individual will need to provide the defendants birth date.
• It is also important to have the booking number. This number is provided through the jail or through the court system.
• They may also request key information about the individual which may or may not be necessary to secure the bond. This will include the personal history of the individual, including information about where they work and live or go to school, other arrests and charges they have had against them as well as other important factors.