This site provides information about Denver bail bonds, as well as Colorado Springs bail and Aurora bail; the three major cities in the State of Colorado. Once you have located a bail bondsman in the State of Colorado, he/she will ask you the following questions regarding about your friend/relative who is detained:
. What is the person's full legal name?
• What is the person's date of birth?
• What is the arresting agency (Sheriff, etc)?
• What county, city and state is the person being held in?
• What is the booking number?
• What is the charge?
• How much is the bail amount?
(Your Colorado bail bondsman may also require some basic information about the accused personal history, including where they work, previous arrests, and residency information).
You provide the Bail Bond Agency in Denver, Colorado Springs and Aurora with a percentage of the total bail amount. (Typically 12-15% based upon the amount of the bail bond).